- The VISION CT series battery is mainly used in the area of communication, which is novel in design, reasonable in structure and occupying the leading position in the same industry of the world.
As with previous INTELEC (International Telecommunications Energy) conferences, many people were concerned about the life and durability of VRLA (Valve Regulated Lead Acid) batteries. It can be employed in numerous applications in the fields of communications. In order to ensure that the power supply is guaranteed at all times, essential facilities are backed up with high performances battery systems. Sudden breaks in the power supply are then no longer a problem. If the power suddenly fails, battery systems take over the emergency supply of power.
You can expect our batteries meet with the standards JIS, DIN, IEC60896-21/22 & BS6290-4. We have obtained ISO9001 & ISO14001 certification. We have obtained UL approval (MH25860) for all types of batteries. We have obtained CE approval for all types of batteries. All these render our batteries to be compatible with requirements of world-level equipments.
• Environmental friendly
• Thick pasted plates with high quality lead-tin-calcium alloy grids for long service life
• Centralized venting system for gas ventilation
• Plastics or rope handles for handling and installation convenience
• Front access terminals for easy and quick connection
• Low internal resistance
• Lower self discharge
• Design life is up to 12 years
• Case and cover in strong flame retardant ABS, V0 class
• Communication equipment
• Uninterruptible power supplies
• Telecommunication systems
• Electronic cash registers
• Microprocessor based office machine
• Other standby power supplies
|Type||Nominal Voltage(V)||Nominal Capacity (20hr/Ah)||Length||Width||Height||Total Height||Terminal||WEIGHT(APPROX)|