• Full protection of critical industrial and IT applications against power failures and faults on the load.
• Full microprocessor control which guarantees:
- fast and safe transfer between the power sources.
- monitoring of all parameters on the LCD display.
- Constant control of the SCRs
- Remote advanced diagnostics (RS232 and TCP/IP)
• Redundant power circuits:
- Power is supplied to the internal logic by two separate and independent power circuits that are hot swappable so as to ensure no break in the supply to the loads.
- In the event that the power supplied by both sources fails, full system operation is guaranteed by the Power Supply Backup
function that provides backup power to the circuits from an
external, independent standby power source.
• High protection
- In the event of an output short circuit, MASTER SWITCH will block the transfer between the two power sources eliminating the risk of propagating the short circuit and its effects on the other loads.
- A backfeed control circuit will trigger automatic protection devices to avoid energy feeding back to one of the inputs of the MASTER SWITCH.
- MASTER SWITCH has double redundant ventilation called “fan redundancy plus”. Thanks to this function, in the remote possibility that two fans both fail at the same time, the others would still be able to dissipate the heat generated at nominal load. The fans can be hot swapped so as to ensure no break in system operation during the repair.
• Easy front access
- power cable connections are easily accessed with entry from below
- board slots are positioned in a dedicated area to allow rapid diagnosis/replacement
- all parts subject to controls, maintenance and/or replacement.